Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shepherd's pie for dinner tonight


This is not a terribly exciting post but certainly a delicious one if you follow the recipe. It's one of the dishes that The Boy enjoys a great deal and something that I've decided to cook on a Sunday night so that we have some leftovers for the week ahead. Working full time has meant that I do not cook as often during the week and it leads to more simple meals and leftovers. That said, The Boy really likes leftover Shepherd's Pie. He says the flavors work in a lot better and it tastes much better a few days later.

Here's my recipe for Shepherd's Pie. I've done it before and I've already blogged about it.

I hope you guys have had a wonderful weekend and have a great week ahead.

ps. I'm trying to get into a regular routine of posting at least once a week, twice if I have anything interesting to share. I hope I am able to keep it up. Do forgive me if I don't.

pps. Sorry about the slightly fuzzy photo. My hand seemed to have been shaking while I was taking the picture and it's the only one I have of tonight's ingredients.


© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny's Fortunes Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment