Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Best Gyoza ever!! ... and this is a test


This is not really a real post. For those of you who use Blogger, you’ll know that Blogger has recently switched to a new user interface.

It reeks!

For some unknown reason, the HTML section for writing a post now will no longer capture line breaks when text is copied into it. It’s rather sad ... for me, that is. My nicely formatted paragraphs of text looks like someone vomited up a whole bunch of words onto the page. I’m sure there’s some uber technical reason why it now no longer supports line breaks when it used to before but I just don’t know what it is.

Sometimes “new” is not “better”, Google!!

Anyhow, I’m testing out to see what would happen to my formatting were I to email myself this post. If it’s awful, I might just delete it, if it’s passable, I’ll leave it up.

So yes, this is a test.

That said, I’ve discovered the best gyoza that I’ve ever eaten. It’s quite possible that there is better gyoza out there, but this gyoza is pretty darn good.

I get the gyoza at a restaurant close to where I work. The place is called Hokkaido and I might have talked about it previously (trying to think when) – possibly when I first discovered it … ah yes, here.

Anyhow, their gyozas are just the right amount of chewy and crunchy, and extremely tasty. Best eaten while still warm.

I definitely recommend trying them out.



© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny’s Fortunes Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment