Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hummus .... a great dip and all around yummy


There's not much cooking going on this week since we had lots of leftovers from the beef and cheese macaroni casserole from the weekend and The Boy being out one night, me being out another. On top of that, The Boy is away for the next 3 days which means I won't bother to cook much until he gets home.

So rather than posting what I've been cooking, I thought I'd drag out a recipe from a good friend who makes the most delicious hummus.

I absolutely love this recipe. I think it's the garlic and the paprika that she includes in the recipe that makes it so tasty.

Here's the very simple RECIPE for it:

Ingredients:
  • 1 can of chick pea
  • 4 tbsp tahini
  • 1-2 small garlic
  • 1 or 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 lemon juice
  • Some paprika
  • 1/4 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 c good olive oil (More if needed)

Instructions:
  • Add ingredients into food processor and blend until smooth.

That's it. Blend and dig in!

© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny's Fortunes Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment