- Zucchinis cut into half (however many you need, I used one zucchini per person)
- Grape tomatoes (2 or 3 tomatoes per zucchini half)
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the zucchinis into half, but be careful to slice them so that they are able to lay flat, so slice into the curve if the zucchini is curved.
- Then, slice out a little bit of the curved bottom end of the zucchini along the length of it, so that it will lay flat.
- Place all the zucchinis flat with the middle side up in a baking tray lined with aluminium foil or baking paper.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil across all the zucchinis.
- Sprinkle and thin layer of Parmesan cheese on top of all the zucchinis.
- Salt and pepper the zucchinis to taste.
- Place the halved grape tomatoes flat side down (so they don't roll off) on top of the zucchinis to cover the length of each zucchini.
- Sprinkle a bit more Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place in an oven set at 180°C and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes, until the cheese is melted but the zucchini is cooked, but still slightly crunchy.
- Serve while still hot.
© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny's Fortunes Pty Ltd
Find me around SOCIAL MEDIA:
Cooking blog: http://dazinthekitchen.blogspot.com.au/
Twitter: @langshipley https://twitter.com/langshipley
Instagram: @langshipley http://instagram.com/langshipley
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/langshipley
Makeup and beauty blog: http://langshipley-deannasworld.blogspot.com.au/