Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm not away, but I'm sick ... so, it's sort of like being away

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time. I have a very good excuse though - I've been sick, still am, in fact.

I've got a nasty, nasty cough that is keeping me (and The Boy) up nights and exhausted during the day. It's been going for about a week now and even though I'm up during the day, I'm just too tired and my mind is just too fuzzy for me to do much of anything. I've tried concentrating, that doesn't seem to work very well.

I just took a shower and that's wiped me out. I'm surprised how tired I'm feeling from just taking a shower. On top of that, my appetite has gone. I'm barely eating at all and only forcing myself to have breakfast and dinner just because the meds need to be accompanied by food.I'm off to the doctor tomorrow in the hopes that I'll be able to get some anti-biotics to knock this sucker out of me.

As a result of being sick, I haven't been cooking much either. I've made oatmeal a few times for breakfast, The Boy has whipped up some cauliflower soup and we've had Chinese take out a couple of nights. I'm going to attempt a chicken and pea risotto tonight and there might be a post coming out of that, if I'm up to cooking. Hopefully, there will be.

Anyhow, this was just a quickie to check in and let you all know that I've not disappeared off the face of the earth.

When was the last time you caught something you didn't want? What are you doing to prevent catching any bugs and infections?

© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny’s Fortunes Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment