Monday, July 20, 2020

Tropical Breeze...frozen pineapple and mango coconut cocktail


I know you've been seeing a few cocktail recipes on the blog recently. That's because The Boy has gotten into making cocktails and I'm following along.



The Boy is more adventurous than I am with cocktails as I've discovered I tend to like the creamy or sweeter cocktails and I definitely do not like the sour or tart ones as much. It's all about balance. And I've discovered a particular fondness for frozen cocktails that I can make in the Thermomix but really any blender will do.

Seeing how I have a fondness for frozen cocktails, here is one I made up because I had some mango in the fridge I wanted to use up. It's delicious.

Here's the recipe:


Serves 1

Ingredients:
  • 10ml simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water)
  • 30ml lemon juice
  • 30ml coconut cream
  • 60g pineapple
  • 60g mango
  • 1 large handful ice
  • 60ml Malibu or coconut rum
  • 30ml whisky (optional for an extra kick)

Instructions:
  • Place everything into a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into a cocktail or margarita glass and enjoy.

If you do make this, be sure to post pictures for me to see either on Instagram - be sure to tag me with @langshipley or on my Daz In The Kitchen Facebook page.

© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny's Fortunes Pty Ltd


Find me around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment