Monday, July 27, 2020

Strawberry Dream cocktail


You should know by now I have a thing for frozen cocktails. If there's a way for me to make a classic cocktail frozen, I will. I know it's very girly of me but I love these sweet, frozen cocktails. This is one that The Boy made up. He wanted to use the Strawberries and Cream Baileys we had so he came up with this deliciousness. The Boy calls this his Cocobanaberry Dream Cocktail. I'm just going with Strawberry Dream. Not as exotic I know, but it's easier to remember.



This is a very coconutty, sweet, strawberry-flavored cocktail. The frozen banana adds a lovely creamy texture to it. If you want it to pack more of a strawberry punch, try frozen strawberries. Fresh would probably work too.

Here's the recipe:


Serves 1

Ingredients:
  • 30ml Malibu
  • 30ml Baileys Strawberries and Cream
  • 15ml strawberry liqueur
  • 15ml vanilla syrup
  • 1/2 frozen banana 
  • 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
  • 1 handful of ice

Instructions:
  • Put everything into a blender and blitz until smooth. Enjoy!

If you do make this, be sure to post pictures for me to see either on Instagram - be sure to tag me with @langshipley or on my Daz In The Kitchen Facebook page.

© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny's Fortunes Pty Ltd


Find me around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment