Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Reading 29 out of 100

I've challenged myself to reading 100 books this year. Last year, I didn't challenge myself at all and managed to hit on reading 101 books, which really surprised me.

So far, I've already read 29 books and that was as of yesterday - 31 January 2011. I must say, I'm very pleased with myself, since it's almost a book a day and that's quite an accomplishment. Day before yesterday, I read 2 books and spent the day reading since I wasn't feeling up to much else (coming down with the flu and it hit yesterday) and didn't have anything else planned. I'm not sure if I will continue at this pace for the rest of the year (highly unlikely) but at this point, I'm enjoying it.

Here's what I've read so far:



I'll continue to update as this progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment