Monday, February 7, 2011

Still wretched

For the last several weeks I've been on a roller coaster of heat stroke and what I think is the flu though with a lot of coughing.

The ride seems to be slowing down and I *appear* to be on the mend though that can be deceiving since yesterday I ventured out to get some groceries and that wiped me out and put me down for a 3 hour nap. Granted, it was about 45 degrees outside according to our new weather station (gift from Robert!) and it was a 25 minute walk there and back.

Today seems to be a bit better. One particularly violent bout of coughing has pulled a muscle in my back and that kinda wore me out, which led to another rather long nap.

Taking is easy since I'm under house arrest today - been told by the boy that I'm not allowed to go out gallivanting. I forgot to ask if going out to collect his laundry is allowed but I might wait till tomorrow to do that. I'm very hopeful that I will be much better tomorrow and on the mend.

The back still hurts but I've taken some painkillers for that. Hopefully, that too will pass.

So far today, I've napped a lot, played on the Kindle page for a little bit and watched a movie (Salt - how unbelievable! although they did leave it open for a potential sequel - that was so obvious!) and I think I'm going to settle down for some reading. I don't want to nap anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment