Friday, March 30, 2012

Dragon udon


Ever since my one lunch disaster of an udon experience, I've been on the lookout for a good udon noodle meal. I've had a hankering and a craving ... it was a big one.

I was not game to go back and try the fast food joint in the building behind where I worked again because well ... the first time was not stellar.

A couple of weeks ago, I had lunch with The Brother and he suggested lunch in a Japanese restaurant in the basement of the building RIGHT NEXT TO where I work. I did not even know it was there. Surprise!!!

Well, it being a genuine Japanese restaurant and all (plus, there were real Japanese people eating there!) I decided to try their udon and it was worth it!!!

Delicious!!!!

This place has become my new favorite lunch place, though it's a little pricier than eating at a food court. I limit it to eating there once or twice a week, usually with a friend, though today, I ate there with The Boy.

I've also set up an account with them as we cater a lot of lunches at the office for large group meetings and The Boss is a fan of sushi. He was most impressed with the sushi and gyoza that I presented him with for lunch just a couple of days ago for the Board meeting. He had said not to order too much because no one really likes sushi other than him. Boy, was he wrong! The food went down very well indeed.

Anyhoooo ... if you're in the neighbourhood, you should give this place a squiz. I definitely recommend it.

© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny’s Fortunes Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment