Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Waffles a la The Boy


I'm on a roll with breakfast foods ... okay, this is the last of it ... for a little while anyway. :-)

This Sunday just past, The Boy asked if I wanted to have waffles for breakfast and I said yes. I love when The Boy makes pancakes for the weekend breakfast. We don't do it often, so when we do, it's always a treat.

Since The Boy made the waffles, I have no idea of the recipe. Worse yet, I think is that he has no idea of the recipe. He kinda just wings it. He mixes a bit of pancake mix - I think right now we are using Jiffy Buttermilk Pancake Mix that we got from USA Foods. He added certain amounts of milk (non fat soy for me), canola oil and possible (I don't know) one eggs and whisked it around. Then he eyeballed it to see if the mixture was thick enough and added more pancake mix if it wasn't. Seriously, it was all very hit and miss.

Fortunately, the waffles turned out lovely and tasted great.

© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny’s Fortunes Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment