Monday, June 29, 2020

Caramel creme cocktail


Okay, this is not a food recipe but it's still a recipe. The Boy has gotten into making cocktails recently and he's been treating me to some delicious creations. I'm partial to the sweeter cocktails. The tart or sour ones don't do anything for me. This one hits the spot for me.


We used some very specific whisky and muscat for this recipe but really, you can use any kind of whisky (pick a good one!) and muscat. It's going to be delicious. One word of warning though, I'd stay away from the peaty smoky whiskies like Laphroig or Lagavulin though. It's not the kind of flavor profile you want for this drink.

Here's the recipe:


Ingredients:
  • 30ml any non-peaty single malt whisky you might have
  • 20ml any sweet, dark muscat
  • 20ml Monin coffee syrup (or any type of coffee syrup)
  • 1 scoop salted caramel ice cream
  • 1 handful of ice
  • Chocolate shavings

Instructions:
  • Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
  • Pour into martini glass and garnish with chocolate shavings.
  • Enjoy.


If you do make this, be sure to post pictures for me to see either on Instagram - be sure to tag me with @langshipley or on my Daz In The Kitchen Facebook page.

© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny's Fortunes Pty Ltd


Find me around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment