Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Garlic prawns with spaghetti


It's a horrible, pouring wet day today. It has rained non-stop all day and not only has it rained but it has rained heavily. On top of that, I've had my fair share of running around in the rain, first to our Macquarie Park office for the afternoon, and then around the city to the store because my keyboard and mouse at work decided to die and I had to get a replacement. My poor little umbrelly got a workout keeping me covered but it did not save my shoes from getting sodding wet. I won't be able to wear those shoes again tomorrow 'cos they need to dry out.

Anyway just wanted to share ....

So with all the wet and running around, I did not have time to go to the store for groceries and decided to cook what's in the fridge, pantry and freezer. This means garlic prawns with spaghetti aglio, olio e pepperoncino. I've done this dish before and posted the ingredients, but I never actually got round to posting the finished product, so here it is.

It's the exact same dish as the one I cooked here, which was sauteeing some prawns in garlic and olive oil with a pinch of salt, and serving it on a bed of spaghetti aglio, olio e pepperoncino with a side of salad in caramelized balsamic vinegar and garlic olive oil dressing (which I texted The Boy to run to the grocery store to get the greenery for the salad on my behalf, which he kindly did between meetings today).

This is a favorite for both The Boy and I.

© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny’s Fortunes Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment