Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another dish from HUX @ Nortons ... Grilled salmon with caper butter sauce


I'm not a fan of cooking fish since I'm not a fan of fish, but Jay had this on his menu last night. It was a beautiful sashimi grade salmon that he had leftover from a function the previous night, so he put it on the menu.

It was served grilled (I had mine almost rare) with a caper butter sauce and a simple side salad. Very tasty.

I highly recommend heading over to HUX @ Nortons for a meal. The food is incredible even though it's at a pub because you have the wonderful Jay Huxley as head chef. I overheard a customer tell Jay that his fish and chips was the best that he had ever had, and for $11, it's super good value.


© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny’s Fortunes Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment