Friday, February 24, 2012

Wonton soup for lunch


I'm just settling into the new job, so I haven't had much time to post this week, which I'm rather disappointed about. On top of that, on my second day of the new job, I caught a cold, cough and sore throat. Not good!

I haven't settled into a routine where lunch is concerned right now, but on my first day, Katie, the lovely lady who was temporarily in my role and I went out to lunch in the food court across the street.

I had the won ton soup for $9.90 (I'm thinking $10 a day for lunch would be my upper limit on the budget and I'll try my best to stick to that) which was very, very tasty. So tasty, in fact, that I went back on day 2 for another helping.

Since then, I've had lunch here and there but nothing exciting to report.

© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny’s Fortunes Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment