Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sydney - fits and starts


I have noticed that my blogging is mostly in fits and starts.

I am not consistent.

I go for days and sometimes weeks or months without posting anything and then I have mental and verbal diarrhoea and spit out 3 or 4 blogs in one day, inundating my poor unsuspecting friends and family with all my various and vaporous thoughts.

I would imagine than much of said mental and verbal diarrhoea would go unnoticed anyway, but it’s my way of keeping track of my life.

Don’t mind me, I’m just thinking out loud. If you feel like listening, please do. If not, feel free to switch off.

I’ve actually got one more post for today that I’d like to write about but might save it for another day.

Or I’d write it and post it another day.

Or I’ll just leave well enough alone and walk away while you are still willing to acknowledge me as a friend and claim an acquaintance.

*grin*

Feel free to ignore me (many people do), I’m in a strange mood.

I’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out again.

*grin*

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment