Friday, January 13, 2012

F-F-F-Friday - I've grown attached


So ... following the last Interruptus post, I set up another domain name and switched the blog over for all of about 30 seconds ... then I switched it back! It was too much of a shock to the system and I couldn't handle the sudden change. I found that I had gotten used to "Daz in the Kitchen" and grown quite attached, but at the same time I wanted to do some consolidating and tie up a few loose ends where the blogs were concerned - you see, I had an older blog where it was just general ramblings about my life and such, which I put very little effort into and it dwindled. What' I've done is I've imported all the old blog posts into this blog as part of the archives and you're welcome to go read them, if you are interested. And there's more here, here and here. Some of them are actually amusing. :-)

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that I am staying with this for now. I don't know when I'm likely to make a change, because every now and then, I get the odd idea that I'd like to change things up a bit. We'll see ...

On a similar topic, I'm thinking of getting rid of the F-F-F-Friday posts and just having all regular posts without calling them out. They could be cooking posts or they could not ... though I think I will stick to Friday posts being non-cooking related, and just having regular old titles for all the posts. I'll probably still used the F-F-F-Friday tag though, just to make it easy to search for things on this blog. What do you think?

For the most part, I'm trying to streamline the blog somewhat, make it a little more general while still keeping a predominant cooking and food theme across the board. I also want to allow myself some leeway in going a little outside the confines of cooking and food if the mood takes me (which it has been recently as I have not been cooking as much for various reasons).


I'm going to play with it a little over the coming weeks and see how it goes, how I feel about it and what happens in general. If you see some odd posts and some odd posting schedules, just take it in stride.

I do want to say though: thank you for visiting and sticking with me. It means a lot that you read my ramblings.

ps. One this about this being a F-F-F-Friday post and the date on the post saying "Thursday" ... it's actually Friday where I'm living. I tell people I live in the future. :-)



© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny’s Fortunes Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment